Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a "Closed Species"?
A Closed Species is a unique species that belongs to an artist, and the artist is the only one allowed to make or sell that species. Usually an artist will allow others to make a species when they have MYO events, usually paid, sometimes or rarely for free. But usually others have to have some sort of permission to make their own of said species.
2. Can I make my own Katryuu?
See #1. You can only make your own Katryuu if you have a MYO (make your own) slot. Katryuu are owned by PumpkinSugar
3. How to I obtain a MYO Katryuu slot?
Purchase from PumpkinSugar
or through the group. Trading with others who have a slot. Or through Katryuu MYO events.
4. I have a MYO slot, what do I do?
See our MYO masterlist and guide. katryuuclan.deviantart.com/jou…
Any further questions then please ask PumpkinSugar
5. I don't want my MYO slot anymore. What can I do?
If you bought the slot, you can resell for the same price. If you got it via trade, you may only trade or gift the slot. If you don't want to do either of those things, you can just contact me void the slot. There are no refunds given on MYO slots if purchased.
6. Can Katryuu exist outside their canon lore?
Yes, you can use your Katryuu in any RPs, stories, and other alternative universes. You don't have to follow their canon lore.
7. Can I make my persona/fursona/main OC into a Katryuu?
Yes, if you have a MYO slot you can make a version of your OC into a Katryuu.
8. Will there ever be chances to upgrade my Katryuu to higher traits?
Yes, through events and art prompts.
* There may be more questions added in the future! Feel free to ask more~